Sunday, February 9, 2014

Poem - friends in need

A reoccurrence that I have become aware. 

With it a level of acceptance and lack of permanence beware. 

People often come to me in their moment of need, 

Emotionally I am there for them to feed.

which is flattering that they intrust me to be their psychologist. 

They come to me when they're sad, confused or pissed.

However, when they are strong, there often gone. 

They come to me to make amend, 

And I wont see them till they are broken again.

3 comments:

  1. Hi XZ, this is Anna-Banana. I know its been a long time since we've last talked, so I just wanted to drop by and say hi. I'm doing pretty well, and I hope you are too. I know I haven't been the best friend to you in the past, but I do check up on you now and again to see that you are well. Sometimes I really miss you, and all the crazy fun we had. Anyways... here's a hug from me, I hope it still counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome poem. True depth! Keep writing and painting .

    ReplyDelete
  3. When times like this mince your heart.
    Remember its your spark their draw to not just your art. Higher beings guiding a stray flock. Leading the lost to a new start. Its a gift my dear, sometimes a burden to do but the gift you are is just you..

    ReplyDelete