Saturday, January 31, 2015

Poem - Obsession

Poem - Obsession 

Monday, January 19th, 2015

When I was a raised wild, riled, child I never had a clue of your fun.
You were in plays, ballets and often in cafés, it's true, I would watch your perfection.
Although you made me lay a smile, 
I never knew too much of what you've done.
In a blaze I saw that you where the glue that compiled many crews devotion.

I offered little but you always repaid as if the future you knew not to shun, 
but to me at that time you were a mild haze hue that had yet begun.
With phrase spun after phrase, something inside piled and started to brew, you would stun, as a need to bleed my words as my lungs need oxygen. I was to get a lesson, you became my riled, styled obsession. 

At times when I was young it weighs, so I question, perhaps, I bit off more than I could chew, or correction once I knew you, was it just fear of rejection?
With you I felt as won, but I started to go coo coo through a maze of wild thoughts of aggression.
While I was blue, I grew my frayed wings, and with you I flew to the sun through the great mentalization reunion migration. 
With you as my number one crazed companion I started to break through, session after session, through this new navigation.
I must mention a little more, you made me soar to the heavens, for with your affection I finally was free. You never did flee or betrayed thee, nore use my weaknesses against me. You were always quality positivity projection. 
As a slew of my thoughts would stay for a while, started to pile and spew, was then my progression. 
You are my protection, this was something new you see to my comprehension. 
I see I must say it was you who got me through when I withdrew in my oppression. 
You amaze, for you turned me into thought revenue succession. 
You opened my eyes to another view with your phrases of creation demonstration. 
With your injection of my imperfection, making me face the skewed view realization of my negativity infection. Because of its detection, I know know it's annihilation. 

It's true I never intended to overdue your utilization. 
It was a abomination faze, but you grew my walls of literature which became a taboo creation for the direction of my life to realization. 
You would always target me when I'd fall into a daze or start to undo and question. 
I would always do my best and I never knew in my youth, 
what I would turn into with this craze enhancement smooth enforcement of mental interaction. 

It's the truth it was not my intention to need your fire much as I do, 
to desire this slough of attachment through hire sapio attraction. 
No dire argument this is true, you have many ways of putting me in detention. 
Never a liar but with my confession you were always there prior to raise me through my depression infection with your deflection. 
Whenever I was hurt and wish to retire, nights or days, I ran to you for inspiration.
You would inquire and always there for my pain faze to review correction.
With you I never tire, due to your praise complexion I have grew into a brew of a collection of expression. 
Others I may acquire, always come and go but you always stay as my main obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment