Saturday, May 3, 2014

The library

Written November 15, 2004

Books of bleeding pages needing, truth be told to those that learn.
You're in to learn, stay to play with those books that teach us so.
Wish to know, so I read, this need to read fills my soul.
Desire of words, bring me higher, this truth is what makes me float.
Pages begging for my eyes to see them, to separate the truth from lies.
So I wonder deep into them, for only the truth can make us fly.
Although this need not shallow, much of my time here is spent alone.
Others fear, so they never venture near, fear to learn what lies here.
Ignorance maybe bless, I would miss the thoughts of constructive flow.
So I know, here I sit, with these books I can't resist, I wish to see, here alone, to find my own, I wish to be in my mind library.
You see that only here, I may dissect, what it is, that makes me whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment