Monday, January 7, 2019

Lost in years

 I have rediscovered, that I have lost myself these last few years. But where was I? What was it that kept me away. Kept me so busy? I cannot recognize my reflection from my memory of who I was just moments ago. But here, now, in the present. Standing before myself. I am strong. And it was my past that has built these bricks, been my mortar which has created the structure  that encompasses my soul. My soul, this is what I speak. It was here blood upon these pages for many years in the past. But has escaped till just recently, refound. Sometimes I often feel that this is my therapy to hear the sound of my voice as I speak my heart to paper. It is the thing that has made me found,  as I run across the field to once again meet up with myself. I’m no longer lost. Here I am, exactly where I left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment