Monday, November 18, 2013

Hopeless thoughts of a mindless wonder.

Perhaps much in my mind are hopeless thoughts of a mindless wonder.
There are so very many subjects in this world to ponder.
And I may forever wonder what is yonder,
And the Road less traveled may always be fonder.
There may be a time to waste
as there may be a place
to discover things with less haste.

But the places here in the time is now
for me to learn truly how.

To get away from mind masturbation, and truly learn the word liberation
to escape from all the mutilation, of our societies education.

I've always had this need to believe my words onto this this book,
to give the world a final look at what it took
to give that final hook and sinker to a ultimate thinker.

In this world I truly see so much beauty,
all that surrounds me,
into encompasses has become a need.

The gift of knowledge that I have gained is my greatest feature
to step out into the world and become a teacher
to raise my arms up but not to force my thoughts on you as a preacher.

But simply the expression of knowledge is power,
and to do this most every waking hour,
is always been a natural flow of my life's road,
and communication is the only true code.

So if my words have focus or drift into the darkness
I hope you do not feel that your time reading is a mess,
for the thoughts roll off my tongue into your ear so please don't fear
that although some may be dark the light is always near.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it you want to say?
    What is the dream of your way?
    What is it you want to do?
    What is motivating you?
    If you had it all,
    If you would never fall,
    And they only price to pay,
    Was to receive it through God's grace,
    Would you accept the endless forest,
    Would you love your own request?
    Would you always guard your heart?
    Could you master the art?
    Past the pride, and past the doubt?
    Past the reason and past the clout?
    Would you maintain the dream?
    It is your prize, your everything?
    Is it strange to hear the talking dirt?
    Have you found the one land of worth?
    And would you pray to God above?
    And would you bask in his love?

    ReplyDelete