Monday, June 16, 2014

Poem - The passion inside of me

The passion inside of me Often my peers are hard on me, Telling me how they feel that I should be. I may not agree to take things the easy way, but I will always listen to what they have to say. Telling me that my personal needs I discard, that I push myself too hard, and my desire to move fast and for success is too great. Even if in their life they feel barred, No matter what I am dealt I will always play the success card, for I feel that this is my fate. I feel that I must push myself to the max, and they tell me I need to chill and relax. Their reality maybe different, but to me these of the facts. They tell me to live with less vigorous intent for success and experience. That my drive is to immense in my personality too intense. But it is not my desire to sit on the fence, perhaps I am dense, but to me this is common sense. I Feel that perhaps these outside individuality hold the same reality. Perhaps their hearts does not beat as intensely. To me the anxiety is just a formality, and has become a state of my normality. And although to most, anxiety may cause hesitation, it is my inspiration, to move forward and have my avocation become my liberation. So my anxiety is the beast inside me that continues pushing me towards success. I must always do my best, if I don't I just come distressed and depressed and very stressed. I can obsess over my need to succeed at whatever I hold of my focus. And although sometimes it may feel hopeless, success is the only prognosis. As my peers you may constantly see my need to fulfill, and although it may seem like a thrill, or a constant battle uphill, let it be known that it is my free will, for I am happy and my desire to never sit still.

No comments:

Post a Comment