Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Sludge

     The Weight in my heart is for ever pulling me down, down, down. Sinking into the sludge of my past trauma. Suffocating, is a forever state. A state just around the corner from my happiness. It is a patient vortex, heeding the moment where I will sink again.

      However it is here, encompassed with the alluvium of all our heartbreak and anguish where we can blossom the most. For it is in the valleys at the bottom where all debris and carrion is washed from the tops of the mountains, down, down, down. The seeds and rubbish from societies past all accumulate together in a mass of decaying solitude. 

     This is where the seeds are nourished, this is where the soil is most nutritious. This is where the largest trees can start to bud and grow. 

     With my torment comes my greatest achievements. They are sad bedfellows in eternity. Forever and nagging and comforting each other. As an old married couple staring into the abyss together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment