Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bit off more than you can chew

It seems you never desire to be with me,
After you go out and party.
So should I just gauge my time with you,
Too when I know you devotion is true?

My feelings are intense, I try not to smother.
Yours diminish, after you are with another.
And although this is what I say.
I am aware that is not always this way.

It sucks for me to not be able to be free, 
from these emotions and my insecurities.
to you I do not feel I am being fair, 
I often wish I simply did not care.

I dread how thin I have felt spread, 
as I lay in this bed alone in my head.
I wish I could free myself from my own insanity,
And simply live off your past security.

I am half a prude, and half a lewd, 
for these feelings protrude and my desires can be rude.
When I get in this mood, I suppose I wish to be pursued, it hurts to exclude, my heart is naked as my body is nude.

I prey these feelings will stray for my insecurities I wish not to make you pay, so I simply walk away.
You see, this is inside me, I must learn how to change this belief, so when this occurs, please, don't take it personally.

I try not to make a peep as a weep so outside I will creep, this is my problem, I will let you sleep.
For this blue hue over my eyes is true, I continue moving to not stew, I do this because I care about you.

With communication I am equipped, 
This is something you need in any relationship. 
I often will tell you outright, I'm not one to simply give hints.
Just seems I constantly need, reassurance.

I wish to discreetly count sheep, but my insomnia does creep, only with absolute comfort and security will I be able to sleep. 
And it's true I knew that this could hurt you,
I have warned you that perhaps you have bit off more than you can chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment