Thursday, September 4, 2014

Too much to ask

Is there a crime and wishing to be desired?
You wish to sleep and I am wired.
I desire it not hurt to this degree.
all I want is for you to at least, hold me.

I constantly get sucked back into your charms.
And often I get lost in your arms.
And I know it's a start, you have given me a part.
But you still hold back, much of your heart.

It hurts that these feelings run so deep.
That my excitement when I lay next to you will not allow me to sleep.
From a slight crush, this has grew. 
I just want to experience all of you.

When you lay next to me, I am giddy as a child.
My feelings have always been intense, never mild.
And although games I wish not to play,
I often wonder how long would it take you to notice, if I walked away. 

My apologies that if two depression I am prone. 
A trigger is if you do not hold me, I feel alone. 
Perhaps the amount of attention I need becomes much of a task.
I wish to feel constantly desired, is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment