Thursday, September 4, 2014

Midnight walk

Often it would give others quite a fright. 
To walk nude through this quiet night.
It will be here that I am found. 
With the quiet breeze, as the earth sleeps sound.

I have a notion to walk to the ocean, with glowing skin in slow motion.
To this reality we become slaves, and you I wish to save, to slowly release you into the waves.

For I know with this connectedness, my fabric does glow.
And although I reep what sew, these feelings still grow. As from above same as below, I desire to be as the water and go with the flow. 

I wish not to take pray so I try to stay, and sometimes I hate that I am this way.
But without being embraced, I try to pace and not leave this place, but I often just want to walk away.

I try to be quiet, for I might want to take flight into the night in and write. 
My body may disappear out right, and I'm not uptight, If I do this, I want you to know that I am alright.

There will always be forewarning, for these feelings have been storing. Although I am yearning for comforting, with my walk and my self motivating talk I will be fine by morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment