Monday, January 7, 2019

Breath

 With each breath I begin to open my eyes,  peering into the darkness to discover all the things that have brought me here to this moment. With you, the part of my future that I did not know existed at the time of this writing. But you are here, with me right now. In the space in this moment. Holding hands, sharing breath, locking eyes in our minds. With you sharing the space with me in this moment, we are in mortal. You bring me back from the dead, you are my link  to the present. You’re my moment of now. The time that I have lost for it had not yet happened. And I appreciate that. Thank you. Thank you for being there, thank you for caring. Thank you for reading, thank you for sharing.  For we all live our meanings and mine is Art, or without it I would fall apart, so as I fall into the  land of death, I’m giving you my words with my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment