Friday, December 13, 2013

Hit the ground running from depression

I feel that my mind is constantly racing, perhaps more so than the phrase has led on. I often am curious whether or not this feeling as it is as consistent and other individuals. It often is difficult to quiet my mind enough to even sleep. But I must have a constant influx of information to slow The thought process of my mind down enough to rest. So to sleep, I study oceanography, mentality, the solar system. And with these studies I can relax, my mind slows to only the information given and I can sleep. And yet I awaken in the morning, hitting the ground running. Ready to take on all that surrounds me. With no hesitation, fear or sense of boredom. The very feeling of boredom actually creates much anxiety and me. At first it was confusing, as if, what is this feeling? Not a feeling I must admit that comes to me very often. And when it does, it is immediately accompanied with depression. So in a sense I suppose I am in a constant state of running from depression. For stagnation creates immense debilitating rights that become difficult to climb out of.

3 comments:

  1. i dont wanna say i understand how you feel im not you so ill never fully understand , but my mind is vary much the same . Often i over think on alot of things and i just seems i cant get over the critical thinking . I cant sleep most times cause of this i try to tell my self everything is ok yet inside i still worry alot . It becomes vary much like running from depression . Really i should not worry about anything , I have all i need yet there is still always that longing . I know what it is i tell myself it will happen in time . Im a vary passionate person yet some times passion is what it blocking everything you want coming to you . I have tried many paths still only to find myself still looking for the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to work past this in my opinion is unconditional love . If some one give unconditional love to you then over time you learn that the fear of judgement is unneeded for in unconditional love no mater what you do your still loved . So the first thing to do is give unconditional love to your self (no matter what you are you still love who you are ) . Then give unconditional love to others teaching them how to unconditional love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Elijah" is really on point here with the unconditional love!! It truly is the cure for all worries.

    You're a busy gal and very ambitious, so I can imagine how much of a change it must be to slow down once in a while. I think your new-found introspection is really helping with that though, and I hope you continue to branch out to find new ways to relax and take it easy. It's definitely a change of pace, but I have faith you. Keep on it. =P

    ReplyDelete