Thursday, December 5, 2013

The road to happiness-extended

Innoway, perhaps more for my own gratification than from any published public acknowledgment. I would like to list the small recent accomplishments that have put me on this new path. Perhaps the main of which is the reestablishment of my personal website. Bringing back my personal identity once again. My website has been inactive for also close to a decade. Ever since front page was no longer being used. Besides this many other little things I have been able to complete on my house and my vehicles. Mainly because in the past I was never able to afford it. However because my life partner is covering the bills, my funds can go towards bettering our life. Much of my life's personal production had been put on hold and the last 10 years. Blue the motor on my car, never finished remodeling my house, never finish my porch, both my vehicles needed a Thone of work both within the motor itself and Astetic. The motor on my car was blown for over a year and my new convertible Toyota MR to Spider 2001 just sat covered. However the motor is replaced thanks to the encouragement of my partner. Although he wanted to sell both vehicles and perhaps downgrade, this is not at all my desire. My desire is to fix both vehicles and upgrade. He is now starting to see this view. I have been remodeling my jeep. Taking Ed apart piece by piece and fixing the visual aspect of the interior. As well as buying new tires for both vehicles because the wire was sticking out and was well past to do a change. We finally finished the roof on our porch and we are closing it in. This will double the size of our living situation. This small list of simple things has given me much personal gratitude. This new gratification for my life is giving me the positive productive feelings that I had to been lacking. I do feel that this is just the beginning. And although just some this may seem as nothing, getting the pieces of my life put back in order has really given me a new outlook. Giving me pride with my surroundings has increased my creativity and my ability to project that creativity. I have been in a creative damn for a decade, and I know truly feel that the creative juices are flowing.

1 comment: