Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lust - part one

I suppose, that there are many ways to pick up a lady. And perhaps even more ways to pick up a woman. More ways still to pick up a slut. One should not utilize the same bates of communication for all types of females. There is one bait that will get all females, and another bait which I see all too often, that will only get sluts. And perhaps a slut is what is desired.
I speak of this because of the crudeness of men that approach me. I understand they don't want to play games and cut to the chase. Sending me photos of their dicks as a introduction. And this is a very direct communication, which I do appreciate the directness. However be at that I am a lady and desire a man with more tact and class, as well as a sense of mystery. I will sweetly decline his offer. It is at this point he continues and becomes an irritation such as a dog humping my leg. Is he unaware of the uninvolved animalistic persanna he is putting forth? Is his testosterone so High that he is simply unaware that he comes off as a Neanderthal? Primitive and barbaric? 
Because of the Prasanna that I put forth with my public image I receive anywhere from 5 to 30 images of penises a day. I am aware that I am a sex icon, and this is a perception that has been a constant affliction. It is not only my public image but also my willingness to communicate that brings forth these undesired results. 
Be at a student of humanity, I am often curious of their success rate. I suppose if you hump enough legs, legs will open for you. However what quality are they receiving? Do they have any interest in quality or is it simply quantity? Simply the need for novelty? 
Lust is a extremely strong human emotion, perhaps the strongest of all. I have felt it's hold on me numerous times. And to be honest, I enjoy it. I do enjoy acting on it, but I enjoy the mistry, the chase, the curiosity being fed. The longing often fades shortly after the action. So prolonging the longing sustains the excitement. 
I suppose that sometimes you just need to get the job done, and perhaps these men are in committed relationships so they have not the time nor the interest to further communicate. So direct communication at first is appreciated. However like anything else, it is not what you say, but how you say it. Use tact, be classy. And if the desire is not reciprocated then let it go. Do not continue it. Then you seem desperate. No one wants a desperate. 
However, if the interest is reciprocated, then no holds bar. Let it go, with open communication, but still with tact. And perhaps with a bit of mystery. 
Because, what good is the hunt, if you shoot the pray before you leave the house?

3 comments:

  1. Sexuality is a beautiful and natural occurrence, but it is also VERY powerful.

    However, these men should not be forcing their wills on you in this manner. Even if you were a "slut," (which is a derogatory term designed to keep women in a place of passivity and subservience), you would still be a human being worthy of respect. What people choose to do with their bodies (or not to) should never be grounds for disrespecting them. You are worth far more than that.

    I do not feel as though these men see you as a human being, though, but rather as an object. A fantasy. You are not a person with your own will and dreams and and hopes to them, but a figment of their masturbatory imagination. As a beautiful woman, you bear a heavy burden, because society tells women that they must be sexually available and attractive, which often leads men to feel entitled to sexually harass you without permission.

    I am very sorry you have to deal with these things, and you are a very compassionate being for declining them politely. I hope you continue to realize your self-worth and understand that these "dogs" are lost in their own minds and that you deserve more respect than they have given you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not believe lust to be evil, but it does, certainly, affect the lusted, which we do not always consider, should we become selfish and carnal. Lust is like warm blanket we use to drape our lovers, though, in my opinion, it is not the force most present in those so cheap as to reveal themselves at the drop of a hat.
    You, in my opinion, are gifted with a strong will, and know your value, though I must discuss this matter with you in private, for I see in you a story that challenges this even to this day. Also, you are wise not to be taken advantage of by those only seeking only their own pleasure, as you are, indeed, more than a pleasure to your company.

    I believe strength to be inspirational to many young "sluts" out there who are not sluts by choice, but by lack of instruction and positive influence. They truly pathetic disgraces, and though may sound harsh, it is nothing to the painful reality I have faced to awaken such undeniable observations of the present social equilibrium of my generation, which only continued to deteriorate, since.
    Finally, I find you an anomaly, that your artwork should sometimes reflect the soul of one empty and lifeless, yet your own personality is so contrary to this imagery. You are powerful. There is no denying it, and would be my hope that you could find some way to express your personal strengths to a generation, lacking, through art, as such blessings are mutually beneficial, and those who try to undo your deeds, even as I once did, do not know what are talking about. (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say why not collect all of the cock photos and make a collage art piece out of it. Why not turn it into art. As a Cam Model and someone in the adult industry i get the same thing as you do, and on a daily basis. At first my feelings were like yours then i remembered that nothing is neither good or bad, but it is how we perceive it. In other words you have the choice to do something good with it. Lust is indeed a very strong emotion, and it is true that many do not know how to handle it. Lust should never be confused with Love, for they are indeed two separate emotions. They can be felt together for a person and by a person, but just the same some one can Love without Lust. I say find a way to think of the positive in it, and perhaps turn it into a work of art.

    ReplyDelete