Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I put a Spell on you, but I spelled it wrong…

I put a Spell on you, but I spelled it wrong…
So it did not work..

So I guess that being a witch is out.. LOL.. I have friends constantly telling me that I need spell check, but you should see it before I run it through Microsoft word! Lol.. and many people send me very rude letters saying how ignorant I come off because of my spelling. It really sucks. I have too many thoughts to run past a proof reader. They are to much, to often, to fast flowing. This could be a full time job! LOL.. Perhaps I do need someone.. hmm.. any of you volunteer? I really do not want to come of ignorant, that is not my intention at all. My excuse is that I was mainly homeless with my mom till age 11. No time for school. I have spent the years after playing catch-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment