Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gripping depression

I have always had a gripping depression, just beneath the seams. It has been like this for the entirety of my where existence. Sometimes they seem to bury it deeper and it only comes out when I have stayed still enough to let it catch up with me. I must remain in a constant state of motion. For it is always just behind me. Often I stay many paces in front of it. But it always catches up with me. They could be months between the times it touches me, and often its embrace even though cold maybe welcomes. For the familiarity of these dark emotions, can be as comforting as they are just concerning. With these calm great creativity, as many artists have been aware. Feeling so strong can only create such beauty if it is allowed to blossom to its full form. And although this can sometimes be destructive, being creative with the destructive element can be therapeutic. Because only when everything is destroyed, Ken new things come into be.

No comments:

Post a Comment