Friday, January 24, 2014

Speaking on nitrous

For some reason when I think that I can try to speak like this I feel that I will not be able to. However once I am actually doing it I am aware of that my capability is greater than I once has conceived. Perhaps if you were to look at me I would look a lot more ridiculous than my ability to speak. However my ability to comprehend is still great and I can experience it externally. I am able to even do punctuation was talk to text. And previously I was unaware whether or not I would have the capability to do so. However even though perhaps writing is a difficulty ball in the state of mind. I am aware that speaking is not at all and able. Perhaps this is something that I have should have done long ago. I have always felt that this experience should be documented. And those around me have been uncomfortable with my desire to do so. So now since I am on my own I feel his desire to accomplish this. It is a feat that I feel should be explored and explained to those who may perhaps not be comfortable enough to explore this. I am aware that perhaps nothing I'm saying is profound, however it is a step into actually documenting experiences such as this. At the moment I have been doing nitrous. Perhaps nothing to the extent of others, however still a interesting experience to notes. With the few times I have experienced such feelings or psychedelic effects within the last few years, I've always wanted to document them. My thoughts often run so quickly in my mind that I would always be unable to correspond properly anchored to paper. However with the ability of talk to text I now have this capability to correspond my mentality to paper. Which is a great gift. I wish that I was able to do such things in the past. However the past is now just that, past and now I am able to, and I do appreciate this freedom. The freedom is given by the some polis city of the act that I am alone. I have no peers around me to tell me what I should or should not do with my experience. Which I appreciate. I do regret not having the ability to place onto paper my experience of the first few times I had dabbled in this mentality, I am sure that my mentality at that time was far different be at that it was the first. However now with the experience of dabbling further, I am perhaps tainted, and the novelty has worn off. Moments that once seemed profound, have not yet become routine, but have become known.

1 comment: