Friday, January 24, 2014

Manifestation

I am a true believer of manifestation. It is come to my awareness from many occurrences that this is reality. We manifest the things that we need most in our life at that time. Even the hurtful moments. For every door that closes another opens. If we stand with a blank look staring at the doors that have been shut in our face we may never come to the awareness of the others that have opened for us. I find each slammed the door as a Omen to seek the newly opened ones. To learn the lessons, and to advance. One can never move backward, so no need to dwell. Fourth moving is the only direction humanity is capable. So this must be our focus. Happenings of the past are a college course had. No matter how negative or positive, it has put us on the path towards what is right. With each detour from the rightful path, doors will be shot to get us back going the correct direction. People will often find themselves running into walls rather than allowing the natural movement of life's successes to take them along for the ride. Myself included. However I feel that I run into less walls than many of my peers. For I truly do see each slam the door as an opportunity to seek the newly opened ones. And as more doors are shut I am quicker to find the open ones. Advancing more quickly to new levels of my personal evolution.
With every occurrence in my life both negative and positive I have come out stronger. Even at times almost drowned in my own tears, from the ashes I come forth stronger than ever before. With each moment obstacles crumble and as the dust settles my path becomes more clear. My future becomes more apparent. My destiny becomes known. I am not meant for the things that have been taken from me. Four in reality, they have not been taken from me at all, I have been liberated of them. So that I can for fill my true potential.

2 comments:

  1. Well said. Thank you for sharing your experiences. You seem to stay true to your vision and thus assure a beautiful destiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asking is the way to receive, but to receiving always comes from Another. All I have, I have been given. All I have been given, I owe to the giver.

    ReplyDelete