Thursday, January 2, 2014

The sadness leak

The sadness has once again leaked inside me. 

Makes me wonder what this life is all about. 

Till the rain in my eyes is the only thing I can see. 

Makes me want to open the cracks to let the red water out. 


Constantly on the move from it 24-7

Knowing if I slow the sadness is just behind me. 

So I scream to the heaven,

For it to loosen its grip to set me free. 


Staying active still forever wired, 

I try to escape, but I find myself in the way. 

However Running has made me quite tired.

Even if I flee, here I stay.


I rant

And I plead for it to leave me be, 

But it can't, 

For the sadness is inside me. 


Dry my eyes from the river falls. 

I try to escape but the sadness calls. 

Drowning in unmarked sorrow not needed. 

Just leave me be I begged and I pleaded. 


For lovers we have been so long. 

Caressing my art, poetry and song. 

The sadness leaking is the key,

For it had leaked from inside me. 





2 comments:

  1. Relax poopkin.
    It's gonna be okay.
    What I wish, though, I may be so bold, is for you to feel complete. I want you to have that feeling of wholeness, and not just feel like skin and bone.

    "Loving life, and longing for love, leaving loneliness, limiting lust and lighting the way to let in liberating living. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xzanthia, you are truly a beautiful soul. We all have known sadness. It has been a constant companion of mine for several years now. We must find ways to flush it from our bodies and souls as it will destroy us; physically and mentally. Do whatever makes you happy and help those less fortunate than yourself. That works for me most of the time. Many times we just need a truly heartfelt and compassionate hug to comfort us. Waiting for life to send you one takes time.

    ReplyDelete