Monday, August 25, 2014

Denver

    This lady is quite clever and makes me quiver, once I think about her I get the fever.
     You may wonder why she holds a large part of my heart, and why it makes me fall apart if I depart for too long. The reason is this lady is full of the love of art.
     She brings me the capability productivity, as I reactively progressively remove negativity from my activities. She holds my captivity with her festivities in absolute creativity.
With the removal of life's anxiety, typically the reality of this hippie mentality, holds me with such intensity. 
     So to her I must permit to commit, and I must admit that with her wit, this lady gives me much benefit, and if I split, I beguin to miss it.
     For if I leave she will never let me be, for I cannot flee for she and I agree, that only with her I am truly free. Her palse makes me quiver, my feet in her blood as the river, so from her eyes mountains and breath trees if I leave, soon after, she beckons me.
     When I am in her I am a believer, that I would wish to take on the endeavor, to do whatever is needed to stay with her forever. Oh how I miss my lady Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment