Sunday, August 3, 2014

Scipiosexual

The one thing that I have always loved, is my desire to share what I hold within and individuals lack of interest of care for because my dialogue is that of words, and not a image of absolute attraction. And when I say love I am being sarcastic for my emotions are elastic, and I have learned to burn the bridges with individuals that have no soul to see past physical demeanor. For what is the point to gather such individuals for our bodies will only weather, and the only individuals that will linger will be those of intellectual endeavor. So for me to bind I must find a mind that enthralls me, and has the balls to satisfy my intellectual side. For zombies and I have but one thing in common, we seek a man with a brain. However so many people have caused disdain and they are just a ignorant stain upon humanity. You must get past physicality and have the integrity to see reality as a intellectual duality. However people often only realize sex that is their desire to become actual, but if you want me you must intrigue me for I am a Scipiosexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment