Sunday, August 3, 2014

Alone in this crowd

There are times that I feel I need a escape, a place to run and hide.
For my sanctuary has become spoiled, and I have no soul to confide.
For often the amount of ruckus can be confusing and loud.
Surrounded by love, I often do feel alone in this crowd.
As we ride with each bump in the road becomes a little bit smoother.
And as we learn how to identify them, communication can be the obstacle remover.
Life will throw your way situations to cause blunder,
There have always been fighters, but I have always been a runner.
Many situations can cause scars, and much trauma.
However if communicated properly, will never create drama.
When you live life as a runner, sometimes it's difficult to become patient.
When all that is ever needed, is absolute communication.
However to have this the time must be allowed.
And with this one will truly not feel alone in this crowd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment