Thursday, August 7, 2014

Loves new start

Why won't you just go away? And leave me in my sanctuary, you do not need to be near me, I plead just leave me be. You do not treat me as a queen, you treat me as the sea treats the shore. You are eating at my core, eroding me.  Pulling my sands into your deep blue you, until there is nothing left of me.
I sink into you and begin to lose myself. All I have ever asked is for you to love me, is that too much to ask? I could have my pick of waving Dick's, but what's the point there just pricks. This whole thing makes me sick and if I knew it would stick, I would find a way to make you love me. And although I have heard you say the words, your actions are the truth. You sit idly by as I cry and beg for you to not neglect me. You have infected me, and no matter how deep I bury my feet in the mud you are in my blood and the air that I breathe, your aura will not Free me. As you were changed to my heart it has been difficult to tear it apart and will let you go without killing me. Can't you see, that you need me? Yet you always flee to devote to others. So now you know, I have let you go, and woah after woah it is time to leave me be. Let me free from these chains that bind us. And let me find a mind that is kind to this old bruised heart. You neglect has tore me apart, it's time for me to have a new start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment