Thursday, August 7, 2014

Refuse

There's always a reason, Always a  excuse, 
to be neglectful, to give this abuse. 
To be jagged to be obtuse,
Ill beg for attention but u still refuse. 
I've seen the situation, and tried to diffuse, 
you have brought me hire and giving me the blues, 
I have beg for you to come, but you just cruise. 
often you make me feel as I lose. 
Have you been my destiny? have you heard the news? 
Have you been listening to me? Or did you just snooze? 
I have let your fire, you have lit my fuse. 
You have broken my heart but with you I have left only a bruise. 
you can lose yourself in drugs partying and booze. 
I will give you the rope to pull u back, you tied the noose. 
In order to get your attention I will not to seduce, 
and I do not want to feel this used. 
You make me want to hide it become a recluse, 
you run from me as I constantly pursue. 
Have no interest in a slacker, I seek one whom produce. 
I don't need this crap, drama or refuse.  
now my heart is out of use. 
Perhaps with friendship we can find a truce, 
but with your neglect I will forever refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment