Saturday, May 3, 2014

Flying thought

Written November 14, 2004

What is this drive, that I have inside, that forces me to go further and further, learn more, need to explore and wish to implore?
I forever must release myself in my art, I feel that I must, or I may fall apart.
I urine to learn, and if I do not, I feel that my life may have been a waste.
This is a fear that I have face, and too many nights I have paste over this thought.
So I want to be all I can be, for only with my art and these words can I truly be free.
Now I see, to be free, I must complete me.
With only my fist, can I complete this, and this I will.
For my thoughts will spell, if I do not gather them and share them with you, I will go mad. So here I go, deeper than ever before.
Myself I explore, as I believe my soul onto these pages. For many ages I have felt the need to believe in this way. The thoughts would not go away, I need to see so many things. Now, I am truly ready, to grow my wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment