Saturday, May 3, 2014

Watching over you

Written November 15, 2004

Stocking, needing, bleeding, seeing everything that you do.
As you travel, you will not see me, however, I will not ever be that far from you.
Seeking closeness that I may never for Phil, yet I crave it still.
So now I watch, but at what cost, it just makes me want you more.
As I see things, that seem to feed me, my desire does grow as you lour. 
And I may never know what it is that causes this, or why you intrigue me so.

In your room as you turn on your lights, no just out of sight, I climb to your window seal.
I only wish to see, what it is that intrigues me.
As you sleep, in your window I will creep, to watch this angel in her bed.
By the morning my interest is temporally fed, so I fled, I would I go, and you'll never know, that I was watching over you.
I do this every night, just out of sight, and I will always be true.
I just wish you would realize, with the love in my eyes, that this relationship is real.
And although it is hard, my actions I have barred, so I will never from this world steel you.
So don't worry your little head, as you head off to bed, for I will forever, be watching over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment