Saturday, May 3, 2014

Utilization of power

Utilization of power 

 I feel I have so much power that grows by the hour, 
 in with inspiration I become filled with the sensation will encompass and begin to sour. 
 For this delicate flower would begin to mold and I would fold and cower if I did not learn how to hold and use this power. 
 This fire inside can be misunderstood as pride,
 if not used would be abused, and i refuse to let this passion become confused. 
 Perception that may inspire, and if I fly with it will bring me higher. 
 With my ambition by my side so many tears I've cried. 
 For this power is intense and often leaves me fried. 

 Sometimes being encompassed with so much inspiration 
makes me simply wish to change the station. 
 Create this desire I must abide, for it forever sits by my side, 

 This is my creation, I must provide with all this passion I hold inside. 
 So I begin to scold this pest for I will explode this test,
 I can't just sit and expect my power to simply manifest. 

 So even if I question my mental health, 
I must raise to these occasion myself. 
 It would be a lie to say I have not tried, 
 This rumbling inside has caused me to cry and wish to hide. 
 with this frog in my throat for fear of opportunities missed 
 I have lost much hope and become frustrated by my own fist,. 

 I become diffused and rather confused. 
 I wonder about this mist of this catalyst. 
 But I must find my way out, for this is the reason that I exist. 

 If I could be so bold and stealth, 
 to learn how to use it to mold myself. 
 I know that I could find that the answers in my mind to aline this mental wealth. 
 However with every year I hold, 
 if I do not learn how to steer this lane I fear I am getting old, 

 my heart becomes cold here as the ambitions create pain 
 and make me question whether or not I am sane. 
 This creates distain, 
For much of childhood it has stold, 
 but as the pieces of gold lay at my feet and I begin to sift 
 I start to see this is actually the greatest gift, 
 if I just learn how to utilize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment