Saturday, May 3, 2014

Poetic river

Written November 15, 2004

As these prophetic thoughts flow from my mind to fit my fingertips, this time more abundantly than ever before.
I do not know what for, or what was the cause of this poetic transformation.
My life's creation and forms of art, now flows as a river.
I have dipped into the water, to become the world's daughter, and see things as never before.
As I explore my mind to begin to find that the thoughts are not that different than before.
I do see a little more clearly, and this is my theory of why I am less weary, as I tread into deeper water.
The current takes me, I wish not to escape or flea; for now I am truly, understanding me.
Now with the river of literature, profound poetic's of this nature.
How long will this river flow, I do not know.
How long can I received from this river that I believe, is feeding my soul?
Before once again, the thoughts get jammed, and create a prophetic damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment