Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Poem - XZanthia

XZanthia

From a painter, poet and actor,  I am a artist.
With whatever I dabble in, I will try my hardest.
For I noticed if I do not do my best,
I will quickly become depressed.
For its my quest to have a prolific artistic harvest.

For many have considered me wild since I was a child.
My ambitions never were mild, and production made me smile. 

My reality I have learned to start ruling,
With my intellect some of you I may be fooling,
The reality is I have not had much schooling.
To a outsider my studies may seem quiet grueling,
But I must, for my mind has a constant need for refueling.

From the moment of my birth,
I have a need to discover everything of this earth. 
My head in the clouds and try to stay rooted,
I have often felt to our society, I am not well suited.
To study history but try to stay away from propaganda,
To constantly be developing an endless idea, 
These are some of the things that encompass XZanthia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment