Monday, November 18, 2013

A time for communication.

A lot of time has pursued since my last blogger post. There was a time when I often posted my thoughts, visions, ambitions and desires. As well as my studies and occurrences of my life. However it seems that life has gotten in the way of my recording of this thing that we call life. But here i am, working towards my goal of maintaining constant records of my life's situations and thoughts. This is now a introduction into what will become a in-depth view of different levels of my mentality that will be found nowhere else on the web. For those of you interested I very much do appreciate your feedback. Many cannot get past my images to have any further understanding into the personality that it is that makes XZanthia. However, for those of you who do have a passion for knowledge, experience, and understanding, not only of me and my beliefs and not even of the world how i see it, however just in general, I do appreciate any comments that you may have on any subjects that I post. And by doing this, I will then see if there is a world of individuals that still hold a desire for actually understanding their peers and friends. There was a time on my space where I often blogged, and gained much insight into my friends by their responses and blogs. However that time is long past since the age of Facebook. So now I awaken blogger, not only for the benefit of anyone listening, but also for the benefit of my personal release.

No comments:

Post a Comment