Monday, November 18, 2013

Great escape.

I'm collecting back on the pieces of me. It seems that I have forgotten my own lessons. So with my solitude in the woods I begin to relearn them. 
I was thrashed too hard into this reality, so shattered pieces were all that was left of me. How many times did I have to be burned, before I finally would have this lesson finally learned. Giving too much till I am empty. Perhaps giving too much empathy. Focusing on others when I should focus on myself, embracing my weaknesses and manifesting self-doubt. If I stay here this'll be my fate so now I plan my great escape.

1 comment:

  1. If it is in one, one will find it.
    One has many options, one chooses one that suites their ambitions with one's style.
    One need not complain, but admit ones needs, ask, and receive what one lacks to accomplish their works.
    One is never empty, but all is emptiness without love.
    One should love oneself, even when one has struggled, suffered, and failed. For again, what is done in love is not empty.
    If one manifests doubt, then one will manifest their entrapment. If one manifests hope, and faith when hope is near, and acts upon the faith with love, one cannot fail. Love never fails.
    It's all about love, no matter where you go, and one loves it that way. (=

    ReplyDelete