Monday, November 18, 2013

Crippling demon.

There was a time when I was at peace and my words were as prolific as they are now.
However there was a being that had stolen this ability from me.
And for years I allowed this crippling mentality to infiltrate my ability to express.
This demon came to me which I shall not given name had placed me an arrest,
where I was in much distress, and fought so hard to be free.

I would grip my fist so tight that my palms would begin to bleed
as my nails dug deeper and deeper into them as to plant a seed.

My tears in my heart pounding as the thumb of this being suppressed
with this i regress as my love of life was my only company as I tried to conquer the strife.

Even years after the demon was destroyed and passed on to other worlds,
it's an infection still embraced my every action whiten this girl.
The fear of inability to communicate among other things had placed me in a jail of self-pity.
I had digressed to express any sign of individuality.
This demon was a human that subjugated my reality for only a short time.
And with this it had taken all that was mine.
It's seem to relish in my personality,
and this is what it tried to take from me.
For years I felt that it did succeed,
for to express myself I had no need.

As time is past is coming back fast to bite,
even though it's been years,
and so many tears.

To win this fight, to bring back the light,
to once again truly see to gain all the pieces with all my might,
that make me end my fears.

If you knew me before you may have wondered did i bend,
I had a broken heart that took time to mend.
And with this demon man as a monster,
I now realize this vasoon was meant to occur.
For what does not kill us, makes us stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment