Monday, November 18, 2013

Our mothers arms

To surround myself in nature's wonder,
rain or shine are terrible thunder.
There's nothing to fear when nature is near,
because her protection will always be here.

To live in the belly of a common fire
and to feel the calmness as you raise the flame higher.
To embrace all its pieces is my desire,

to allow this purity to encompass, to surround me to engulf me,
to travel into the wilderness with no compass,
knowing that wherever I pass not be a miss
because that is my path that was on my unwritten list.

Our journeys path although not always clear,
is always here despite our fears.

Although we may get off her path we will get back on,
every dawn to move toward the ultimate you.

To live in the world of karma traveling through mountains, valleys, and farms
and away from harm, not ever asking for more,
if your heart is pure you always fall into your mothers arms.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it. Watch a documentary. Learn a foreign language. Practice yoga and meditation. Master a hobby (if I must explain why I say master, then I will be happy to do so). Speak elegantly, for no reason at all, except that it makes you sound brilliant.
    Be brilliant, not because of your own talent, but because of how you use what talents you have been blessed with.
    Sing, and youtube a song about how "everybody's free to wear sunscreen," and play it everyday, in your head, and in your life. Just for fun. L=

    ReplyDelete