Monday, November 18, 2013

Makeshift reality.

This makeshift reality that tries to embrace me is ripping at the seams. 
No reality can truly embrace me. The matter how real it seems.
Often have seen many things I wish not to mention perhaps other worlds perhaps dimensions.
I often have been swept away but I always come back, even if the world's start to show cracks.
Crossing realities visions to dreams, knowing the world is not always what it seems.
Excepting hallucinations as possible education. And embracing all types of absolute sensation.
Never absorbing narcotics for reasons recreational or re-creational i've never had the need. For perhaps before my birth I had already had the seed.
So matter where I am and no matter what I see I will always hold onto this makeshift reality. 


1 comment:

  1. Do not doubt that it is real,
    Nor that these wounds will heal.
    Nor these many things you feel,
    Nor the force that knows your will.
    Long ago, we made some errors,
    But then came a great Repairer.
    In sheepskin we now walk,
    And in different tongues we talk.
    But such is not to last,
    and I trust you wear no mask.
    It's the essence that will transcend,
    That essence that's within.
    That which wants something more,
    That which makes you deplore
    The things you have to face,
    But would leave behind without a trace.
    I will pray that you will,
    And you will know, for you will feel.

    ReplyDelete