Monday, November 18, 2013

Do not fall in love with me without full comprehension.

Don't fall in love with me because you think you know who I am,
the complexity of my personality far out reaches the understanding that you are able to encompass.
Dive into the abyss of my mindless ramblings to gather a image of what makes all this.  
There are more pieces to this girl then bricks that built all the cultures around the world.
and is you sought after this information as these cultures many are thought
to be Myths and buried among ages of forget.

Do not fall in love me with me because you think you know who I am.
All you see is the skin of the mentality that I desire to release into eyes viewing of withen.
Thoughts profound encompass all that is aware then tread into the depths thay could me missed
of all that I have not discussed with my heart and my fist.

As space is endless my viewpoints place me is a state,
of all things surrounding, that once absorbed, can relate.

Two maintain a constant normality obstructs my ability to move on.
Then to truly perform in this society that has become our Babylon.
Do not fall in love with me because you think you know who I am,
for I am encompass as much darkness as I delight in the light,
Unless you truly are capable of unconditional love, your mind I will bend,
you may sit on the sidelines and simply admire as you try to comprehend.

Perhaps my empathy has become a disease,
for It has created dis-ease in the sense that I understand whats in me,
perhaps more then a human should without crossing the lines of insanity.

I have tried into waters deeper than many ever we desire to travel and soar.
I've played with the darkness and desired to learn more.
I have come to the light and danced and it's Beams,
l have came to this earth and lived through extremes.
One with the oceans rivers and streams.
Do not fall in love with me because you think you know who I am.
Although I will never be your enemy I will also never be your family.
I am the enigma that you can only see the corner of your eye.
And your comprehension I will defy however I will never lie.
You may feel that this is not said with much modesty,
all that I have to offer is absolute honesty.

1 comment:

  1. Would it be arrogance to say, "Don't fall in love with "you," because I think I know who you are?
    Would it be arrogance to say, "your family," when we are but the children of those who bore us?
    Would it be arrogance, to say you can only see the corner of your eyes, because you focus ahead, but see out of the corners?
    Would it be arrogant to say you give and receive, and arrogance puts forth obstacles from what worry tries to steal?
    Would it be arrogant to say a book of one hundred thousand letters, twenty thousand words, and two thousand sentences, is still one story, that I can read and enjoy, though I may never have questioned why it is that I am able to read?
    Would it be arrogance to say love is a falling, without a rise?

    ReplyDelete