Sunday, December 15, 2013

Deep communication

With my interactions with individuals from adolescence to know a adult, I have come to the realization that much communication has been placed aside for mediocre understanding of anyone external as well as oneself. Secrets are kept, lies are fed, and many aspects of one's true personality remain hidden. By this I speak not only of the actions from moment to moment, but the actions and happenstance that has created that individual that reacts in that moment. Without a full understanding of one's past one cannot fully embrace the mentality of one's present. And not only the circumstances, but your hand in it.
The world is full of choices, many of which are ours, or chosen for us. It is a montage of these situations they create the entities that we are in this moment. The communication of this, from one human to another. Is often lacking. People wish not to discuss the deeper parts of themselves, and wish not to hear those same parts of other individuals. The fear of on ability if this knowledge was to somehow be utilized against them ever any true deep connection. However, if someone owns their choices, then they 
We are surrounded by strangers, and I Families, R Holmes, our spouses, and our peers. hold no fear of judgment. If one judges another four acts of the past, that could only be a reflection of themselves and perhaps their own judgments on themselves.
I speak from my own personal experience of an individual that have been placed into this world of clothes individuals with open communication. I have been scolded and stifled for my mentality and my desire to communicate. I do not see the benefit of ignorance. I wish to understand all. And with this understanding, this knowledge, comes power. By having experiences perhaps found upon by most of society, not hiding those experiences for they made me who I am, and moreover not shielding these experiences from individuals that I communicate with. How can one truly love I appreciate me if they do not know the pieces made me who I am. I suppose they can simply look at the picture of the puzzle and be satisfied, however knowing it's pieces and spending the time to put it together is more beneficial than buying the puzzle already constructed. we are surrounded by strangers in our family, our houses, our partners, peers, and perhaps deeper relationship still. It seems that individuals spend more time building future experiences rather than understanding past once. The past experiences are the foundation of our mere existence. They are the things that made us who we are at this moment. And without understanding of where we are less able to understand where we are going. And be it this, also, it becomes more difficult to generate a new path if you do not know the vehicle you are driving.
It is this lack of communication externally and internally that creates the species of self ignorance. We are a species with at leisure, from our history as humans, to our family heritage, two situations within our own past and we follow this example into the future of not knowing our spouse are sharing with our spouse who we are. 
This lack of communication upon the society that we praise saddens me. I wish to open my arms and allow communication to penetrate me as I can place my communication on the world. I am aware that it is not in fact what you say, but how you say it. However, being silent is not the answer. This will only carry Reage miscommunication, misunderstandings and with it a passive aggressive individual or relationship.

1 comment:

  1. Lies are not fed, but (dark) food (for dark forces), but we can face them, and when we do it becomes light before our eyes, and the demons run in terror. Child of God, child of the Divine, stand against you? As far as secrets go, keep them if you like, but in the end, we are like kids trying to hide that they ate from the cookie jar from our parents. They know, and accept us for who we are, never seeking to condemn us, but only discipline us, and keep us healthy and free from living under temptation. So that when we eat each cookie, we may think of it's sweetness and texture, and not have it bitterer by guilt and compulsion.
    I'm so sorry the world has become so cold. I am so sorry. I know you are not one to wish to hide things like this, but fear accusation. It hurrrrrts. The enemy is evil, but remember, what death takes, God restores and makes new. Even if, and/ or when we lose it all, He takes it, and gives us an eternal life with none other than Himself. What a promise? It's enough to make you cry.
    Also, the depth and complexity of my rational, though softened for the benefit of the less fortunate, lies, only dormant, but not asleep within myself, and should it be awoken, perhaps the words, "I understand," will finally be understood. And for the record, neither of us have been wasting our time, as of late, and perhaps is it not how things are spoken, but how things are meant. Wouldn't you agree?

    ReplyDelete