Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Moving forward

I have seem to forgotten how exhausting the creative process is. I suppose I stepped away from the state of constant creation long enough that's the ability of constant flow has been removed for me. Last month I was prolific in my paintings, doing three in this amount of time. However I have yet to start a new one since my last completed. This week I have been working with in the mental confines of the musical industry. Converting my poetry to songs. A dream long ventured to be yet completed. I am now working in the studio, which is been a great benefits to the influence of actually putting my dreams into production. However converting my poetry to music has been a mental battle. Utilizing creative brain cells for the first time. Doing so creates anxiety and both senses of the word. The angst of the excitement for the job to be finished, to see the path ahead, and the stress that comes along with the journey. It is my desire to further myself as an artist this year, and thus I have been in action of. However still much more to attend to. So I must move forward, and forward I am moving.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo. Light; it moves. My Father told me we are creatures of the day, and I have realized that our bodies are designed to move forwards.

    ReplyDelete