Sunday, December 15, 2013

Nature's empathy

I hold a constant desire within me to retreat to the wilderness. To bury my body and ears and embrace the purity that surrounds me. To have no need for society, or societies so-called gifts. Hey Dizzys gifts that have sleep. Creating a species of want, a race of need, A community of desire.
She stripped naked and wander into the wilderness, with no fear that you cannot survive. To have the liberation of the full understanding of nature. And to embrace all the beauty that surrounds. Not have a mentality of negativity or positivity. You just be in a constant state of being. And awareness of motion, tranquility, of experience. To only hold the responsibility of oneself. Cannot be controlled by situations out of your hand.
To wander into the wilderness in the nude, not only by lack of clothing but also my lack of want. To be in the pure state of existence, to truly live in the now.
To appreciate each moment, as a gift that it truly is. To allow yourself to have the time for your inner monologue, to develop to discover who you really are. To remove the shackles of society, to leave Babylon strikes back to the ocean. Back to the beginning of our evolution. Back to the cells that embody us. That create us. That R us. Back to the elements that run through us, that's came from the furthest star. That boil in a eternal fire to be shot out into space to only become us. To embrace our Adams, to feel our electrons fly around the nucleus. To slow my thoughts to the vibrations of the earth. To become one with our existence. To remove all questions because we know the answers. To remove all strife because we have no fear. To remove all conflict because we have absolute communication. To remove misunderstandings, because we embrace empathy.

1 comment:

  1. You see it like such a woman. It is lovely, and forgive me, but I don't think you can accomplish this, alone.
    As a man, I want my tools to do my work and enjoy my reward. The details are exquisite, but to be in perpetual relishment may, perhaps, intrude on the practicality of the sensation, and lead to improperly attunment. I can be the worlds greatest chef but the moment I use my cooking tools for murder, well, I am at God's mercy, as to whether I will ever see the inside of a kitchen, again. I believe it was as such in the Garden of Eden. Though it was considered a much smaller action, the magnitude of what was occurring and could occur was so compelling, as to remove them. It would be as if aliens created a race of humans to look like them, and perfectly interact with them, so long as they did not think that there was a time when they did not exist, and that there would be a time when they existed no longer. Thus enters the enemy consciousness, that, "These beings that created me, seek only to use me, and then destroy me. I must use them, and destroy them." However, the truth is that. in a way, they always existed, just like every character of fiction in every novel exists in theory, though they are not known, and because we cannot see them here and now, we think that they do not exist, but perhaps the did, they will, they always have, who knows? The key is to see yourself not at flesh and blood, but as Soul and Spirit. Believe it or not, I used to see all women as friends. In fact, I saw all people that way, and would like to bestow the name Alfred to a son one day, but may my God be my God in that and all things. Anyway, seeing women as friends has allowed me to learn a lot about how you think and see into your hearts, and not want more than what I have, but only more of it. Ever felt that way, before? Ehhhhhh? Hahahaha! Know your God is a friend, who sticks closer than a brother.

    ReplyDelete